PDA

View Full Version : Snow is coming

tjf67
01-08-2007, 11:11 AM
W. W. spouse ellen was nice enough to go out and pick up a virgin yesterday. She was attached to a rocket and send up to the snow gods as a sacrifice. We burned her for good measures after her return.
It going to be OK from here on out.

Denison
01-08-2007, 12:22 PM
should have done it in December..

Phineas
01-08-2007, 12:43 PM
wtf??

Tsavolion
01-08-2007, 01:04 PM
W. W. spouse ellen was nice enough to go out and pick up a virgin yesterday. She was attached to a rocket and send up to the snow gods as a sacrifice. We burned her for good measures after her return.

creepy

joyparkway
01-08-2007, 01:46 PM
You guys wont think its so creepy when it starts snowing! Besides, she was a cheap virgin- only $1.

Jack the Ripper
01-09-2007, 07:59 PM

Excellent. :twisted:

jimmer
01-09-2007, 10:27 PM
It going to be OK from here on out.yo boys i know that so called virgin, guess what she aint one,been there done that, so it looks like more rain. boo.

NPN
01-09-2007, 11:07 PM
It going to be OK from here on out.yo boys i know that so called virgin, guess what she aint one,been there done that, so it looks like more rain. boo.

Back off jimmer, that's, considering how things have been going, the WAY wrong way to temp fate. If we all lived in Denver, you could make that joke, but we don't, so you shouldn't, and we'll all be lookin' for you if a sudden turn in the expected jet stream doesn't occur.

NPN
01-10-2007, 02:39 PM
http://www.whiteface.com/newsite/

See what happens when you defend the honor of a $1 Virgin!

tjf67
01-10-2007, 02:51 PM
Yes sir it comming. I will be making a trip to the dollar store for more virins if necesary. I think we are going to get three feet of lake effect over the next two weeks. You know that stuff that does not come after jan because the lakes are frozen. The lakes have not froze 4 out of the past 6 years. welcome to the 21st century

jimmer
01-10-2007, 04:47 PM

Back off jimmer, that's, considering how things have been going, the WAY wrong way to temp fate. If we all lived in Denver, you could make that joke, but we don't, so you shouldn't, and we'll all be lookin' for you if a sudden turn in the expected jet stream doesn't occur.im sorry, no one around here wants snow any more than me, or even some cold would be nice.i did get out to ski today and it was nice[at gore]. i was just trying to be funny, no more virgin jokes from me. so get out there and get it now before it takes another hit. b :D

NPN
01-10-2007, 05:18 PM

Back off jimmer, that's, considering how things have been going, the WAY wrong way to temp fate. If we all lived in Denver, you could make that joke, but we don't, so you shouldn't, and we'll all be lookin' for you if a sudden turn in the expected jet stream doesn't occur.im sorry, no one around here wants snow any more than me, or even some cold would be nice.i did get out to ski today and it was nice[at gore]. i was just trying to be funny, no more virgin jokes from me. so get out there and get it now before it takes another hit. b :D

No worries j, and, BTW, I liked the joke, but I'm so sick of these marginal conditions that I had to do an anti-jinx rant for self-preservation purposes. Believe me, it was nothing personal. Ya' just can't take a chance on screwing up a perfectly good sacrifice these days ( even if they did use a bargain basement Virgin ( it is amazing what you can get at the dollar store these days )).

tjf67
01-23-2007, 08:59 AM
We have gotten 36 inches of snow since the sacrifice.

ajl50
01-23-2007, 09:09 AM
And there is a chance that WF might not make it above the magical 0 F mark on thursday and friday. If that were the case this is one crazy jan. Temps almost 60 in the beginning of the month and then temps not above 0 at the end.
Talk about a 14 day swing.

tjf67
01-23-2007, 09:15 AM
The panty tree is looking a little shabby. The granny gear that was attached blew away with the wind. Lets decorate it this weekend!!

joyparkway
01-23-2007, 09:32 AM
STAY OUT OF MY UNDERWEAR DRAWER! Decorate the tree with your own darn panties.

NPN
01-23-2007, 03:36 PM
The panty tree is looking a little shabby. The granny gear that was attached blew away with the wind. Lets decorate it this weekend!!

Thank God! That stuff was so tragic it made the purple King Kong thong look appealling.

Phineas
01-24-2007, 04:41 PM
UNDERWEAR DRAWER - O, what a lovely ring those two words combine for....