PDA

View Full Version : Whiteface Podcasts -- Whiteface Coca-Cola Snowcast

khanselman
01-11-2007, 10:31 AM
If you have been living under a rock and haven't checked the conditions page at Whiteface lately, then you haven't noticed that they are now offering the Whiteface Coca-Cola Snowcast as a podcast that you can listen to on the website, copy the feed link into your aggregator (such as iTunes or Juice), or now if you have iTunes, you can check out the Whiteface Snowcast podcast (http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=212198339) page on iTunes. From there you can download each Snowcast individually or subscribe to the Snowcast and have it automatically downloaded to you iTunes. Check it out!! 8)

- Kevin

Denison
01-11-2007, 10:51 AM
yeah, some good info there

they showld play this message on the snowphone as well. For example, after listening to snow report you press certain number and listen to 5 minutes of SnowCast. Makes sense for people vacationing without internet access. not sure if they have enuf phone lines for that, though..

AdironRider
02-08-2007, 05:48 PM
Everytime Ive listened the mountain has been awesome, or incredible, or I have to get there! Look I know conditions have been pretty good as of late, but come on, I want a real report, not this rediculous example of marketing bull.