PDA

View Full Version : Guns moving SKYWARD

Phineas
01-17-2007, 09:31 AM
Monday she be open at the latest!!!!!!!!!

Upper Park rocked yesterday! Velvet carpet - lots O fluff everything was grip! SnowTribe rules!!!

highpeaksdrifter
01-17-2007, 01:33 PM
Monday she be open at the latest!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great news. I get why they open the Follies and Paron's first, but I wish they'd blow snow on Upper Cloudspin before Skyward. I like Skyward alot, but UCS is my favorite run off the summit.

Snow Whisperer
01-17-2007, 04:17 PM
Monday she be open at the latest!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great news. I get why they open the Follies and Paron's first, but I wish they'd blow snow on Upper Cloudspin before Skyward. I like Skyward alot, but UCS is my favorite run off the summit.
No guns on the whole mountain today. At least from 1pm on. I think because National Grid asked for a cut back from users due to a lack of power. Asking people up here to turn off lights and turn down heat. Bummer. With this weather they could have Skyward covered in 2 days. Todays high was in the mid single digits with this mornings low at -18.

AdironRider
01-17-2007, 05:02 PM
National Grid is nothing but problems for the entire NC area. This is just another facet of their crappiness.

tjf67
01-17-2007, 05:10 PM
National Grid is nothing but problems for the entire NC area. This is just another facet of their crappiness.

Is it National Grid or the tree huggers blocking attempts to bring more power into the area?

Phineas
01-18-2007, 11:41 AM

Is it National Grid or the tree huggers blocking attempts to bring more power into the area?

Frazzle Ice casued minor delay - river slushed up w/ the extrmene cold and the rapid drop in temp.. lost a couple hours but we are all good now!!

Snogood
01-18-2007, 01:16 PM
Yeah, NG requested that we cut power consumption (good idea anytime of year) due to the "unseasonably cold". WTF? It's mid January, it's supposed to be below zero. The NC is being taken over by a bunch of wimps.