PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Diggers

tjf67
01-30-2007, 09:09 AM
I took two good ones.

One I went off the lip at the top of sky. WHen I landed my right ski popped off. It was all over from there. When I hit the ground I picked up a lot of speed. I flipped around and on to my belly. Fot up on my toes and dug my fingers in to stop myself. I have abrasions on my finger tips.

The second one was at the bottom of cloud where it goes onto Niagaria. I was motoring along and I saw some snow chunks. I thought I would hit them and blast through them. As soon as my ski hit them it just stopped and I kept going. Had to dig in before I went over the pitch on Niagaria.

What a blast.

Had a snow gun experience as well

Phineas
01-30-2007, 02:51 PM
it was a major yard sale!! great self arrest technique dude!

looking 4ward to romppin again come Friday afternoon!!!!

Tsavolion
01-30-2007, 03:39 PM
I took two good ones.

One I went off the lip at the top of sky. WHen I landed my right ski popped off. It was all over from there. When I hit the ground I picked up a lot of speed. I flipped around and on to my belly. Fot up on my toes and dug my fingers in to stop myself. I have abrasions on my finger tips.

The second one was at the bottom of cloud where it goes onto Niagaria. I was motoring along and I saw some snow chunks. I thought I would hit them and blast through them. As soon as my ski hit them it just stopped and I kept going. Had to dig in before I went over the pitch on Niagaria.

What a blast.

Had a snow gun experience as well

yes - i got to witness the one on top of sky...dang that was a good one! you were a big tumbling snowball.