PDA

View Full Version : Anyone try out...

Skier 4 Life
01-31-2007, 05:56 PM
any newly opened trails this week? The pics they show of Upper Mac on the website look sweet! Has anyone been up to try it? How 'bout Lower Parkway or anything else new worth tryin' this weekend :?:

P.S. Give us workin' stiffs details :!:

NPN
01-31-2007, 06:33 PM
Didn't get on it myself, but spoke with one of the cat drivers Sunday afternoon who couldn't stop raving about his runs on Upper Mac. Then they called in a chopper request for the guy who was found face down but looking Exorcist backwards on Northway, so he had to go before I could get any of the particulars.

oldskibum
01-31-2007, 08:21 PM
Upper Mac was awesome yesterday!! The guns were blasting on lower Parkway, hoping that it will be open tomorrow.

tjf67
02-01-2007, 08:56 AM
I thought lower parkway was open last weekend. I went down it the ropes seem to indicate it was. Now wonder I was getting fresh tracks 15 inches deep all the way down. I did get a deep dig in the skiis but that repaired.

AdironRider
02-01-2007, 12:31 PM
I was on Lower Parkway last Tuesday while they were blowing snow. It really wasnt all that great. A groomer has gone up it, but didnt do anything then mash it all around and made it a pain to get down.