PDA

View Full Version : Mountain run and Little whiteface lift

ajl50
02-01-2007, 09:32 AM
Report for today says they are both down. This I don't like. I don't want to have to take the gonola for every run on wilderness or mt. run....

Phineas
02-01-2007, 11:01 AM
Report for today says they are both down. This I don't like. I don't want to have to take the gonola for every run on wilderness or mt. run....

buck up little buck-a-roo! at least UR on the mtn!!

sleestak
02-01-2007, 12:30 PM

buck up little buck-a-roo! at least UR on the mtn!!

well said phineus! stay up on the summit then and take a few gondies every once in a while. plenty of terrain to work with.

AdironRider
02-01-2007, 12:33 PM
Im with AJ, they havent been to good about opening up the Little Whiteface lift this season. Personally, thats the primary lift I ride when Im at the mountain. Ive actually noticed they arent running lifts nearly as much this year as they have in the past.

tjf67
02-01-2007, 12:46 PM
I think it is a good decision on there part not to run the little whiteface lift all the time. Its saves money and also Mountain Run.

sleestak
02-01-2007, 12:50 PM
Im with AJ, they havent been to good about opening up the Little Whiteface lift this season. Personally, thats the primary lift I ride when Im at the mountain. Ive actually noticed they arent running lifts nearly as much this year as they have in the past.

i think during the week you will find that they dont run them as much. i believe they do this every year, but maybe i am wrong. it saves money which is a good thing. its not as if you cant access those trails. believe me, i like mtn run chair myself, but during the week when its less crowded, the gondola is fine.

ajl50
02-01-2007, 12:52 PM
p.s. I'm not on the mountain. I'm in a law school classroom. Just looking to start a thread that's all.

Phineas
02-01-2007, 02:50 PM

its a sound policy decision in my opinion - we got killed w/ the terrible start and why waste money during the week - especially now that lower mtn is skiing so great - not a big deal little buck-a-roo!

freeheelwilly
02-01-2007, 03:16 PM
p.s. I'm not on the mountain. I'm in a law school classroom. Just looking to start a thread that's all.

Oh yeah? Then perhaps you'll stand and explain to the class the relationship between the Rule Against Perpetuities and the Rule in Shelley's Case (if any) together with the modern day relevance of these rules taking into consideration all New York statutory and regulatory enactments?

Ok?

Little buck-a-roo?

8)

sleestak
02-01-2007, 03:47 PM

Oh yeah? Then perhaps you'll stand and explain to the class the relationship between the Rule Against Perpetuities and the Rule in Shelley's Case (if any) together with the modern day relevance of these rules taking into consideration all New York statutory and regulatory enactments?

Ok?

Little buck-a-roo?

8)

you dont have very many friends do you?

ajl50
02-01-2007, 04:44 PM

Ok?

Little buck-a-roo?

8)

I provided an answer to this quesiton but I deleted it.
I'm as ass for mentioning law school on a skiing forum.

sleestak
02-01-2007, 04:48 PM

Ok?

Little buck-a-roo?

8)

I'm as a** for mentioning law school on a skiing forum.

no need to point out the obvious

campgottagopee
02-01-2007, 04:51 PM
Hey AJ--bring back the reply. I read it before you deleted it and found it quite entertaining.

Phineas
02-02-2007, 10:06 AM

8)

wtf?? :roll:

Phineas
02-02-2007, 10:08 AM

8)

I'm as a** for mentioning law school on a skiing forum.

no need to point out the obvious

point out the obvious hahahahaha that is totally hilarious!!! :D :lol: :D :lol:

freeheelwilly
02-02-2007, 11:38 AM

8)

Oh shut up. It was funny - in kind of a nerdy kinda way. At least I didn't say "Superdackie"! :lol: :lol:

sleestak
02-02-2007, 12:40 PM

8)

Oh shut up. It was funny - in kind of a nerdy kinda way. At least I didn't say "Superdackie"! :lol: :lol:

Not funny-i know funny and you arent it.

freeheelwilly
02-02-2007, 12:56 PM

:lol: :lol: I was ready to slam you when the :idea: went on! You're a tricky one!

Tsavolion
02-02-2007, 02:08 PM

8)

Actually sleestak, willy is funny in a nerdy sort of way. I like to use the word "herb" to describe him though. more current than nerd.

freeheelwilly
02-02-2007, 02:41 PM
And T-lion is funny in a "look at that total goober" kind of way. 8)

http://www.bitterjug.net/pics/Simpsons23-woohoo.gif

ajl50
02-02-2007, 04:43 PM
I found it funny. But then again I used to define the word nerd.

Jack the Ripper
02-02-2007, 05:42 PM

Ok?

Little buck-a-roo?

8)

you dont have very many friends do you?

:shock: HAHAHAHAHA