PDA

View Full Version : things r starting to look up

jimmer
02-01-2007, 04:32 PM
the skiing was really nice today,where they groomed was better than where they didnt,but even those trails were good, chatimac as nice bumps on it, i know bumps arnt for everyone, but they should leave chati bumped up , its fun try it.according to web site- dark side for tomorrow[cool], blowing on lies, not sure when that will be ready,looks like a couple days out. this looks like it will be the best weekend yet, so get out there and get some, i hate weekends,we skied trails today where we were the only ones on it, b 8)

Lbtchnlgs
02-01-2007, 06:55 PM
[quote="jimmer"]the skiing was really nice today,where they groomed was better than where they didnt,but even those trails were good, chatimac as nice bumps on it, i know bumps arnt for everyone, but they should leave chati bumped up , its fun try it.according to web site- dark side for tomorrow[cool], blowing on lies, not sure when that will be ready,looks like a couple days out. this looks like it will be the best weekend yet, so get out there and get some, i hate weekends,we skied trails today where we were the only ones on it, b 8)[/quote

i hate weekends as well, try to schedule around friday's too. im getting spoiled, and picky

luv2cruz
02-01-2007, 07:36 PM
Jimmer's right, you couldn't have asked for a better day :D There were bumps, which yeah i don't do, but the reports were all positive and groomed, like Hawkeye and open pit, had tons of soft snow to play on. the lower mt was great to crank turns out on all afternoon. No lift lines. We had the trails all to ourselves. They had snow guns on lies. The trails ought to be very good early this weekend. SKI it if you can. 8)

NPN
02-01-2007, 09:25 PM
And now you all can even go straight from last gondi right over to rip up some night turns at the savage snow bowl! Yee-haw.........................

jimmer
02-01-2007, 09:54 PM
And now you all can even go straight from last gondi right over to rip up some night turns at the savage snow bowl! Yee-haw......................... yea i just herd about that, not really sure what its all about, any details?

NPN
02-01-2007, 11:37 PM
And now you all can even go straight from last gondi right over to rip up some night turns at the savage snow bowl! Yee-haw......................... yea i just herd about that, not really sure what its all about, any details?

j, please, it was a joke. Have you ever seen the tubing park? A treat for the under eight crowd, but I can't imagine you would find any value ( well, maybe, depending on apres' cocktail intake, who knows ).

Surprisingly, they are letting pass holders play for free. Go figure.

Lbtchnlgs
02-02-2007, 01:17 AM
hopefully ill be up monday. death in the family is allowing me to (maybe) head up to gore. leave some snow for me!

jimmer
02-02-2007, 08:21 AM

j, please, it was a joke. Have you ever seen the tubing park? A treat for the under eight crowd, but I can't imagine you would find any value ( well, maybe, depending on apres' cocktail intake, who knows ).

Surprisingly, they are letting pass holders play for free. Go figure. i dont know about that ,says on the web site, head over to the bowl for night skiing and riding, 3-9 pm, whats up with that ?

alexcaraco
02-03-2007, 12:42 PM
hopefully ill be up monday. death in the family is allowing me to (maybe) head up to gore. leave some snow for me!

haha you got your priorities right man.