PDA

View Full Version : Places to stay

sleestak
02-08-2007, 10:59 AM
Jacks post made me think...

freeheelwilly
02-08-2007, 11:21 AM
I have no idea what would prompt such a silly and, frankly, bizarre poll but it seems to me that rather than "Ham Sandwich" that should read:

3 locally harvested, organic, cage free chicken eggs - cooked to order - together with a generous heap of thinly sliced honey glazed ham served with fresh, sour dough toast slathered with creamery butter. Second (and third!) portions are encouraged. Every breakfast comes with complimentary first tracks on Mountain Run which will be chocked full of the ultra-light and smooth as silk!

Just sayin'.

sleestak
02-08-2007, 01:27 PM
I have no idea what would prompt such a silly and, frankly, bizarre poll but it seems to me that rather than "Ham Sandwich" that should read:

3 locally harvested, organic, cage free chicken eggs - cooked to order - together with a generous heap of thinly sliced honey glazed ham served with fresh, sour dough toast slathered with creamery butter. Second (and third!) portions are encouraged. Every breakfast comes with complimentary first tracks on Mountain Run which will be chocked full of the ultra-light and smooth as silk!

Just sayin'.

:lol: oh where is the dancing banana whe you need him!

sleestak
02-08-2007, 01:28 PM
[quote="freeheelwilly"]IEvery breakfast comes with complimentary first tracks on Mountain Run which will be chocked full of the ultra-light and smooth as silk! quote]

never before and never again!

Jack the Ripper
02-12-2007, 05:42 PM
HAM F$&KING SANDWICH. :shock: Hmmmmm open face club sandwich. :shock: :twisted: 8)

Jack the Ripper
02-12-2007, 05:44 PM

Just sayin'.

1st tracks ROCKED that day. ROCKED. Early bird gets the pootang. :twisted:

Jack the Ripper
02-12-2007, 05:44 PM

Just sayin'.

:lol: oh where is the dancing banana whe you need him!

:shock: