PDA

View Full Version : slides open?

asland
02-08-2007, 09:27 PM
how does one find out whether the slides are open on whiteface's web site? other way?
and what their condition is for opening: gold, silver, bronze?

thanks,

asland

mattchuck2
02-08-2007, 10:46 PM
Asland?

Shouldn't you be keeping watch over Narnia?

NPN
02-09-2007, 12:04 AM
Asland?

Shouldn't you be keeping watch over Narnia?

Chuck, check the spelling before busting balls.

02-09-2007, 07:30 AM
how does one find out whether the slides are open on whiteface's web site? other way?
and what their condition is for opening: gold, silver, bronze?

thanks,

asland

In my opinion we need at least 2 more feet of snow. I was up the mountain on Wednesday and you could still see plenty of icefall exposed. Call the mountain and ask for guest services to double check.

asland
02-09-2007, 07:05 PM
In my opinion we need at least 2 more feet of snow. I was up the mountain on Wednesday and you could still see plenty of icefall exposed. Call the mountain and ask for guest services to double check.

Yea, I know we need more snow but... if it ever does open will they list it under trails open?

asland

-coming to you from the couch of the whitewitchd

Phineas
02-12-2007, 09:09 AM
[quote="asland Yea, I know we need more snow but... if it ever does open will they list it under trails open?

asland

-coming to you from the couch of the whitewitchd[/quote]

yes they would be listed as open on the trail/conditions page

highpeaksdrifter
02-12-2007, 10:24 AM
At about 2:15 on Sunday while on Chair 6, I spotted a lone skier up on the ridge looking down into the Slides. Next time up we saw no sign of him. I'd bet he thought better of dropping in and skied down the road.

Phineas
02-12-2007, 10:38 AM
At about 2:15 on Sunday while on Chair 6, I spotted a lone skier up on the ridge looking down into the Slides. Next time up we saw no sign of him. I'd bet he thought better of dropping in and skied down the road.

w/ 18-24 on Wednesday though it be time to start trolling up the toll road!!

still need more to allow the masses in from ski mtn...