PDA

View Full Version : rumor sweet sweet rumor

jimmer
02-09-2007, 06:40 PM
rumor was open from top to bottom today, they blew all night on the headwall and it was awsome,down below it was a little slick in spots, but very skiable.cant really say how the rest of the hill was as we only skied rumor. about 16 runs, did take two runs on chatimac, fresh blow there two, lower chati was closed but we snuck in there at the end of the day for three runs, allso really good, finished the day off with a run on twister,very nice, said they were going to blow all of rumor tonight again. looks like this weekend will be awsome, so get out there and get it, all you needles go get it harv b 8)

Harvey44
02-09-2007, 08:04 PM
good one Jimbob, alway like catchin your reports. Good info and tons of slang an old fart like me just can't figure out. (needles?) Unfortunately I can't get out there and get it until next Friday or Saturday. Spank it, but save me some.

Looks like the north side is next - gotta givem credit not givin up on this year that started out sooo cr@ppy.

Harv

xalexjx
02-14-2007, 07:08 AM
on sat morning i probably ran it about 25-30 times, it was good stuff, i love bumps, i had a hard time skiing on sun though, my knees shouldnt bother me like that @ 17 :)