PDA

View Full Version : Fun Non-Majors from the Summit

highpeaksdrifter
02-12-2007, 08:39 AM
The Glen – I always forget about this trail. Skied it Sunday morning with WFWilly and we had ankle high lite pow. Very Fun.

Upper Switchback – I was going to cross over to U.CS, but access was closed. OK cause Upper Switchback was groomed out nice.

Crossover Loop – I always just drop off skier’s right into L. Sky. I took the loop around one run and was glad I did. It had great coverage.

Phineas
02-12-2007, 09:01 AM
its about time U posted some good general public information!

sleestak
02-13-2007, 01:06 PM
The Glen – I always forget about this trail. Skied it Sunday morning with WFWilly and we had ankle high lite pow. Very Fun.

Upper Switchback – I was going to cross over to U.CS, but access was closed. OK cause Upper Switchback was groomed out nice.

Crossover Loop – I always just drop off skier’s right into L. Sky. I took the loop around one run and was glad I did. It had great coverage.

webers way rocked over weekend. nobody goes on it. parons to upper cloudspin to switchback to skyward to ladies drop to webers way to lower cloud was THE trail to be on on saturday.

ajl50
02-13-2007, 01:28 PM
Webers was untouched sunday afternoon. Totally sweet.
I always ski by the glen too. I kept seeing just one set of tracks on it when i went up on sunday but never remembered to turn right. I was too busy ripping up skyward.
Oh yea- don't forget the follies- that trail is always fun.

Skier 4 Life
02-13-2007, 02:04 PM
Oh yea- don't forget the follies- that trail is always fun.

Especially the lower section of Follies... it never seems to be open much, but it too can be fun! 8)