Whiteface Unit Management Plan

I was looking at the 2006 Amendment to the Whiteface 2004 Unit Management Plan and I'm a little confused about the Kids Kampus expansion. In the 2006 amendment, the proposed plan calls for the construction of an ADDITIONAL building as well as the expansion of the existing building to separate the food service aspects from the nursery, ticketing and rental aspects. The new facility that has been built does not seem to match the proposed plans. Does anyone know whether there's going to be further development or did they completely change the proposed building plans for a "hybrid" approach that was not included in the UMP?

Also, in the 2006 UMP plan, there's a lot of discussion regarding the Tree Island Pod expansion, the new Excelsior bypass (John's Bypass) and the Lower Skyward bypass (Blazer's Bluff). There's also a mention of a new trail from the summit of Little Whiteface, however, it doesn't seem to appear on the maps included in the plan. Does anyone know anything about this new trail (73, 73a) from Little Whiteface?

Whiteface UMP

more construction this season for Kids Campus

73 and 73a no longer being considered
    SnowEarlySpringLate

Thanks for the info!

It is my understanding that the Kids Kampus cafeteria area will be expanded. The kitchen area will be 'pushed back' so that much needed room in the guest food area will be created.
    Not aware of any details or other buildings being built.