Pics from Wednesday and Thursday . . .

Wednesday . . .

Thursday . . .

Sorry for the poor quality of my pics . . I was taking them with my Video Camera . . . I also have some sweet video that I will post if I get some free time . . .

nice pics MC , the cave looked real nice. cant believe theres no snow on the trees ,wind must of been just a blowin. i skied on wensday didnt have a good day.

"O" face. (if you don't know what i'm talking about see the movie 'office space')
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

Yeah, I had that face on all day today . . .

It was seriously like western conditions . . . The steep runs with powder pockets, the trees with snow that had been blown in, and the runout on the bottom that everybody just goes straight through.

Also, as an aside, they have yet to open the high peaks chair . . . Wasn't open Wednesday, wasn't open Thrusday . . . If they open that tomorrow or Saturday, Steilhang, Hullaballoo, and Darby hare all ungroomed with 40" of snow sitting on them for the taking . . . good luck to whoever hits that.

Thanx for the pix.

GREAT SHOTS.

Thanks very much.

Wish I could have been up there.

Most runs were tracked out today although there were a few exceptions. Certainly amazing conditions nonetheless. There are still some unskiied lines in some of the glades, especially unmarked or ones in less traveled areas. The lines in KHS kept filling in no matter how many runs I took. All the snow on cloud ended up here and on lower darby. Good bumps on Chatiemac.