It was so DEEP on upper spin yesterday

I wish I was still there. Instead I am here. I'm blue.

Powder, powder on the mtn!

it was a large marge weekend!

Sunday I think was better than Saturday - could not believe the overall lack of wind on summit and then the blue sky at 2pm to finish off the powder feast!

worked left to right on little face early sunday - superdackie deep on all trails - then we went summit and freaked out w/ Cloudspin, lower skyward, trees to the left of da bluff, niagara and the powerline wicked just wicked!!

Best bumps were on Upper Mac!! loved the left line on top though the ledges w/ the softie under the ledge drop! Stomped the ledge last run off the high side and motored on down to middle mac - extreme goodness!

St. Powder's Day 2007 - every pretty girl should kiss an irishman in thanks for saving the spring!! we needed the 20 and we got it plus!!
    SnowEarlySpringLate

Re: Powder, powder on the mtn!

Quote Originally Posted by Phineas
    it was a large marge weekend!

Sunday I think was better than Saturday - could not believe the overall lack of wind on summit and then the blue sky at 2pm to finish off the powder feast!

worked left to right on little face early sunday - superdackie deep on all trails - then we went summit and freaked out w/ Cloudspin, lower skyward, trees to the left of da bluff, niagara and the powerline wicked just wicked!!

Best bumps were on Upper Mac!! loved the left line on top though the ledges w/ the softie under the ledge drop! Stomped the ledge last run off the high side and motored on down to middle mac - extreme goodness!

St. Powder's Day 2007 - every pretty girl should kiss an irishman in thanks for saving the spring!! we needed the 20 and we got it plus!!
    "large marge". Funny!

What's that little tube 2/3 of the way down niagara extreme skier's left called? That needs a name. It was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    large marge". Funny!

What's that little tube 2/3 of the way down niagara extreme skier's left called? That needs a name. It was fun.
    let's call that the plump house slide
    SnowEarlySpringLate

"large marge". Funny! [/quote]

not for marge.

Re: It was so DEEP on upper spin yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    I wish I was still there. Instead I am here. I'm blue.
    Yeah, it was great especially in the afternoon when the sun came out.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

upper spin

They mowed it last nite.....made it a blue cruiser. then again, everywhere was blue cruiser. One of the best days of the season!!!!