Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The prolonged length of no thaw we had after MLK weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by tjf67
    The Slides surprised me the most. With the precautions they put in place last year I thought for sure they would be open.
    Dissapointing very very dissapointing.
    THey listen to the patrolers about the conditions in there a little to much. These are the same people that are all pissed off about being open till 4:30 cause they have to work. They dont want to go in there so they poo poo on my parade.

Other than that great short year.
    Posts like this!

Who do you think you are dissing the ski patrol?

I'm lucky enough to get to know what these people do personally.

So, until you have to drag some nasty excuse for a body out of some tree well, or worse, shut your cyber mouth about something as insignificant as whether, or not you get to get into the Slides.

If you had half a brain, you would understand why they never opened after the ridiculous start to this season.

Quote Originally Posted by NPN
    The Slides surprised me the most. With the precautions they put in place last year I thought for sure they would be open.
    THey listen to the patrolers about the conditions in there a little to much. These are the same people that are all pissed off about being open till 4:30 cause they have to work. They dont want to go in there so they poo poo on my parade.

Posts like this!

So, until you have to drag some nasty excuse for a body out of some tree well, or worse, shut your cyber mouth about something as insignificant as whether, or not you get to get into the Slides.

If you had half a brain, you would understand why they never opened after the ridiculous start to this season.
    NPN, it seems to me that a wordsmith such as yourself could have crafted your post so that you could get your point across without being insulting. How about shooting for that in the future?

Posts like these only cause hard feelings, flame wars, and locked threads.

Have fun in Utah.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    Posts like these only cause hard feelings, flame wars, and locked threads.
    That's exactly what I was looking forward to after reading his post! Holy Moley that was an overreaction! Most excellent! After TJ reads it we can all look forward to a little of this:

some of this:

and lots of this:

Quote Originally Posted by NPN

Posts like this!

being only a half a brainer i dont understand. When I was in there I was in snow up to my yummy yummy nipples. It was fine and could have been enjoyed by all. Ski Patrol signed up for the job and unfortunatley there are parts of every job that are not enjoyed, however it is there job. you keep on gulping there man juice NPN and we will never be in there.

well

What surprised me the most this season was TJ referring to his nipples as "yummy yummy."

I always surprized seeing parking lots full by 10 am and half-empty mountain. Where do all those people go...?

Re: well

Quote Originally Posted by joyparkway
    What surprised me the most this season was TJ referring to his nipples as "yummy yummy."
    TMI-TMI-TMI-TMI
    Keep it in the BR no one want to hear that!!!!!!!!!

Seriously NPN, ski patrollers are already full enough about themselves as it is. They signed up for the job, and they have it pretty good, so I dont give a crap about what they have to do. Slides were skiable this year, patrol pussed out.

Re: well

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteface Willy

TMI-TMI-TMI-TMI
    Hmmmm...that's a real brain teaser. Did you ever write for Jumble?
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.