Snow Gods are busy!!!!

I think Jimmer's been taking dancin' lessons... whatever snow dance that he's been doing is definately making for some awesome skiing - with MORE snow to come!!!

Today was amazing with such awesome snow - the summit was great! Signs at the gondola, high peaks and straightbrook said opening next weekend too! :P I'm a happy girl!

So Jimmer keep up the good work!
    -Keep your skis happy!

Re: Snow Gods are busy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by adksara
    I think Jimmer's been taking dancin' lessons... whatever snow dance that he's been doing is definately making for some awesome skiing - with MORE snow to come!!!

Today was amazing with such awesome snow - the summit was great! Signs at the gondola, high peaks and straightbrook said opening next weekend too! :P I'm a happy girl!

So Jimmer keep up the good work!
    its not me i cant dance,sing or for that matter make it snow, but i sure am enjoying the heck out of it , the skiing has been fantastic, and like you say we get next weekend allso, man this is cool!!!

jimmer

...and here I was thinking it was all you!!! I can't dance either but I'll head up to the mountain and try if it means keeping this snow!!!

Keep the cheer.
    -Keep your skis happy!