Aerial Competition - Party

Got this in an email from S4L. I think I'll check it out.

PARTY!
    Help us send the U.S. Freestyle Team off to Torino with a BANG! We’re bringing in not only one radio station to pump up the volume – but two. Join The Wizard, The BUZZ and 5000 of your closest friends as we attempt to set a NEW WORLD RECORD for a nighttime Aerial event in Lake Placid – 5001 screaming fans!

6:30 – 7:15 Gates Open / BUZZ BASH Begins / WIZARD Prize Vault Opens / Live Music with Billionaire Boys Club – you can check them out at: http://www.billionaireboys.com/
    7:15 – 7:30 Introducing the STARS OF OUR SHOW
    7:30 – 7:50 The Ladies of the Night Take Flight
    7:50 – 8:15 The Men Go Even Higher!
    8:15 – 8:30 Two people are winning a Whiteface Weekend for Two (OK, so four people really win)
    8:30 – The Awards and Celebration before the Big Show in Torino on Feb. 22 & 23
    8:40 – Fireworks
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

When, tomorrow night? Where, the ski jumps?

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    When, tomorrow night? Where, the ski jumps?
    Yes. FHW, and all those interested... the PARTY starts @ 6:30PM Sat. 1/21 at the Ski Jumps. Sounds like a good time. I think I might check it out too!
    Skier 4 Life

What time does the wet t-shirt start.

We got there at 8:00 pm and people where already walking out. Because of high winds it was postponed to Sunday at 4:00. I had to drown my sorrow.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.