Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Freehealwilly’s Tailgate Party

Just your typical day at Whiteface. You ski great spring conditions under sunny skys, ski the Slides, and then hit the parking lot for a tailgate party in tee shirts and shorts. Dang what a day, truly one to remember and cherish.

Here’s some pics of the party. A good time was had by all.

http://forums.skiadk.com/modules.php...view_album.php
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Not sure I deserve all, or even most, of the credit for the shin dig. Phinny was involved and got the word out big time. And your crew was styling too with grills and coolers. Sorry again about the parking lot miscue. My Catholic guilt has been nagging me about that. Thanks for being such good sports about it.

That was a blast! We went out on a high note this year for sure. 2007 was a great season. Started slow but finished great. 274" total snowfall!

That was a day to remember. I skied the slides till they closed then hit the lower part of the hill. Did not stop for a break all day. Went out to the deck and some guy was strumming on a guitar. Watched the lady in pink throw another hissy fit. Then I came out to the parking lot and ate. A lot. I had 2 sausages, Lamb chops, vension burger, hotdog, chicken, potato salad and 5 coors lights. Stopped by Lisa G's for a night cap and went to bed. Went out yesterday morning and I did not se anyone from the party on the hill. Left early to lay on the couch and watch golf.

How about willy drinking that Infused vodka like it was his job.

Quote Originally Posted by tjf67
    That was a soothing elixer. And I had a lot of help from a certain Miss T-lion.

Dude, that's quite the chow session you had there. Holy cow!

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    That was a soothing elixer. And I had a lot of help from a certain Miss T-lion.

Dude, that's quite the chow session you had there. Holy cow!

I think I have an eating dissorder. HAHA you think

Re: Freehealwilly’s Tailgate Party

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    Just your typical day at Whiteface. You ski great spring conditions under sunny skys, ski the Slides, and then hit the parking lot for a tailgate party in tee shirts and shorts. Dang what a day, truly one to remember and cherish.

Here’s some pics of the party. A good time was had by all.

http://forums.skiadk.com/modules.php...view_album.php
    fun pics! fun like the elixer!

That was a day to remember. I skied the slides till they closed then hit the lower part of the hill. Did not stop for a break all day. Went out to the deck and some guy was strumming on a guitar. Watched the lady in pink throw another hissy fit. Then I came out to the parking lot and ate. A lot. I had 2 sausages, Lamb chops, vension burger, hotdog, chicken, potato salad and 5 coors lights. Stopped by Lisa G's for a night cap and went to bed. Went out yesterday morning and I did not se anyone from the party on the hill. Left early to lay on the couch and watch golf.

we do have cell phones you know!

Great fun. We should do it more often throughout the season. Maybe get a trend going on like at A-Basin.

Watched the lady in pink throw another hissy fit. .
    About 7 of us where hanging in the perferred lot waiting for the party site to sort out and she came raging through. She was screaming about how she wanted media coverage about it and she was going to take care of who did it. I think she said someone took her shoes at mid station. After she was done with us she gave NPN an ear full as he was changing by his car. WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteface Willy
    Great fun. We should do it more often throughout the season. Maybe get a trend going on like at A-Basin.
    Th A-Basin of the East, that really works.