Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteface Willy
    Great fun. We should do it more often throughout the season. Maybe get a trend going on like at A-Basin.
    Th A-Basin of the East, that really works.
    It does right! Sounds good to me! Oh yea, I forgot to mention. I have never seen so many shades of pink on people in my life. You know they have this new invention out, it's called sunscreen. Very colorful but skin cancer can kill I should know I've had enough of it removed.
    Have a great summer all Sad to see the ski season go

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    Great fun. We should do it more often throughout the season. Maybe get a trend going on like at A-Basin.
    Th A-Basin of the East, that really works.
    It does right! Sounds good to me! Oh yea, I forgot to mention. I have never seen so many shades of pink on people in my life. You know they have this new invention out, it's called sunscreen. Very colorful but skin cancer can kill I should know I've had enough of it removed.
    Have a great summer all Sad to see the ski season go
    yes - you obviously use it on your legs, dang they are white! you have to have some vitamin d!

I had 2 sausages, Lamb chops, vension burger, hotdog, chicken, potato salad and 5 coors lights.
    I just had to go read that again. That is awesome! (No pork tenderloin?) Good idea with the coors lights; you wouldn't want to over do it! Joy, your man can pack away the meat products! When's the angioplasty?

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    I had 2 sausages, Lamb chops, vension burger, hotdog, chicken, potato salad and 5 coors lights.
    I just had to go read that again. That is awesome! (No pork tenderloin?) Good idea with the coors lights; you wouldn't want to over do it! Joy, your man can pack away the meat products! When's the angioplasty?
    HAHA! TJ is a meat packer!

i crashed your party, ate your food and drank your beer. then i left. BURN!

Quote Originally Posted by uncle remus
    i crashed your party, ate your food and drank your beer. then i left. BURN!
    I think this is the guy that looked like Sam Kinneson

The guy that you think looks like Sam is NPN on the site. Don't know who this guy is. He doesn't know that the food he ate of mine was on the ground with the dog licking it.

The guy that you think looks like Sam is NPN on the site. Don't know who this guy is. He doesn't know that the food he ate of mine was on the ground with the dog licking it.
    Luckily, I know I look nothing like Sam ( may his vertically challenged, hunch-backed, ranting a** rest in peace ), or I might take that crack personally. But, I do share his remarkable creativity, and always seem to end up with women shaped like his last ex.

Quote Originally Posted by NPN
    Luckily, I know I look nothing like Sam ( may his vertically challenged, hunch-backed, ranting a** rest in peace ), or I might take that crack personally. But, I do share his remarkable creativity, and always seem to end up with women shaped like his last ex.
    Dude, I never said you looked like Sam K. It never crossed my mind. TFJ said at the party you looked like SamK. Don't take offense, Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by NPN
    Dude, I never said you looked like Sam K. It never crossed my mind. TFJ said at the party you looked like SamK. Don't take offense, Sorry!
    Believe me when I say I'm no where near that thin skinned. I take this whole board thing with an incredibly huge grain of salt ( except when I make the mistake of responding with a snootfull ), and my last post was a statement in general, not a comment to you directly. No sorry required, but thought appreciated. It was a great party after incredible Spring turns, and the best end to the season I've had in a long time without being at the 'Bird.