NJ Meadowlands Xanadu Snowdome

Heard today on the news that the construction is started. There is going to be Snowdome:

"Snow Dome: At approximately 140 feet tall and more than 250,000 square feet, this will be the first indoor snow sports facility in the U.S. The Snow Dome will offer visitors a year-round alpine experience, featuring varying slopes that will appeal to skiers of different skill levels and a separate area for snowboarding. It promises ski enthusiasts perfect ski conditions all year round, with real, high-quality snow and consistently cold temperatures."

from http://www.meadowlandsxanadu.com/sta...ome_detail.jsp

I live 10 minutes from the Meadowlands and don't ever plan on checking out Xandau. The only way I may check it out is for a quick laugh if I'm at the Meadolands for something else, such as checking out Cabelas, which will also open there. I find the opening of Cabelas far bigger news than Xanadu

Quote Originally Posted by andyzee
    I live 10 minutes from the Meadowlands and don't ever plan on checking out Xandau. The only way I may check it out is for a quick laugh if I'm at the Meadolands for something else, such as checking out Cabelas, which will also open there. I find the opening of Cabelas far bigger news than Xanadu
    Really? I think if I was 10 minutes away, and really needed a snow fix on a hot humid July day, I'd check it out.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Are they gonna seed bumps? I'll probably check it out at some point.
    Greg