Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 80's party

80's party

well, i'm going to an 80's party on cinco de mayo! should be a blast but we're scrambling to find clothes for the occasion. the only thing i have is my old vuarnet sunglasses. anyway, what style would you guys pick...billy idol, don johnson, headbanger...? reality at the time for me was grateful dead / bob marley so i guess i was a decade behind.

Re: 80's party

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw
    well, i'm going to an 80's party on cinco de mayo! should be a blast but we're scrambling to find clothes for the occasion. the only thing i have is my old vuarnet sunglasses. anyway, what style would you guys pick...billy idol, don johnson, headbanger...? reality at the time for me was grateful dead / bob marley so i guess i was a decade behind.
    I see you more as a Cindy Lauper. You just want to have fun.

the wifey is doing the maddona thing...yeah baby!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    From the life you currently live a dress would not be out of the ordinary, almost expected.

FHW

is still 80s stylin! mayB he'd share something w/U!

DeVo! Go w/ DeVo U can just put a pot on your head! and yell "Whip it, Whip it good, all night! that B cool.

Madonna - Lucky Stars is on the radio right now - O she was total hot T in the 80s for me!
    SnowEarlySpringLate

Quote Originally Posted by tjf67
    Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    From the life you currently live a dress would not be out of the ordinary, almost expected.
    oh boy, coming from a flat lander who just moved to hill at the ripe age of....45? ya, that hold some weight...

Re: FHW

Quote Originally Posted by Phineas

DeVo! Go w/ DeVo U can just put a pot on your head! and yell "Whip it, Whip it good, all night! that B cool.

Madonna - Lucky Stars is on the radio right now - O she was total hot T in the 80s for me!
    ya, i like that...devo! those guys were goonnne!

i need to go hit the thrift shop. i could go as 'biff' (aka TJ) and sport the izod w/ the collar up. hahha

Quote Originally Posted by "jackstraw
    ya, that hold some weight...
    what holds some weight are your new fast devloping man boobs!
    SnowEarlySpringLate

i need to go hit the thrift shop. i could go as 'biff' (aka TJ) and sport the izod w/ the collar up. hahha
    hahahahaha TJ did that in the 80s!!
    SnowEarlySpringLate

hahahahaha TJ did that in the 80s!!
    It was a heck of a lot better than the granimals and jelly braclets you used to wear to the parties.