Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 80's party

Re: FHW

Quote Originally Posted by Phineas

i need to go hit the thrift shop. i could go as 'biff' (aka TJ) and sport the izod w/ the collar up. hahha
    hahahahaha TJ did that in the 80s!![/quote]

i knew it!!! bahahahaahhaha

My vote is Flock of Seagulls

Hot stuff!

Re: FHW

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw
    is still 80s stylin! mayB he'd share something w/U!

DeVo! Go w/ DeVo U can just put a pot on your head! and yell "Whip it, Whip it good, all night! that B cool.

Madonna - Lucky Stars is on the radio right now - O she was total hot T in the 80s for me!
    ya, i like that...devo! those guys were goonnne!

i need to go hit the thrift shop. i could go as 'biff' (aka TJ) and sport the izod w/ the collar up. hahha
    hahahahaha TJ did that in the 80s!!
    heck he does that now!

Re: 80's party

well, i'm going to an 80's party on cinco de mayo! should be a blast but we're scrambling to find clothes for the occasion. the only thing i have is my old vuarnet sunglasses. anyway, what style would you guys pick...billy idol, don johnson, headbanger...? reality at the time for me was grateful dead / bob marley so i guess i was a decade behind.
    the 80's were my decade. i was all about the 80's. i used a can of aqua net super hold a week. it had to be the super hold in the grey and white can or NO GOOD! i sprayed at school and then used the hand dryers to dry it in place. i wish i kept all the crazy stuff i had. pink boots with holes cut out of them...big see through plastic star earring...DAMN--i would pay good money for that stuff now!

Re: My vote is Flock of Seagulls

Quote Originally Posted by joyparkway

Hot stuff!
    ???

flock of seagulls?

Quote Originally Posted by sleestak
    well, i'm going to an 80's party on cinco de mayo! should be a blast but we're scrambling to find clothes for the occasion. the only thing i have is my old vuarnet sunglasses. anyway, what style would you guys pick...billy idol, don johnson, headbanger...? reality at the time for me was grateful dead / bob marley so i guess i was a decade behind.
    the 80's were my decade. i was all about the 80's. i used a can of aqua net super hold a week. it had to be the super hold in the grey and white can or NO GOOD! i sprayed at school and then used the hand dryers to dry it in place. i wish i kept all the crazy stuff i had. pink boots with holes cut out of them...big see through plastic star earring...DAMN--i would pay good money for that stuff now!
    my wife has some stuff...big huge earings, jean jacket w/ pins, goofy shoes, some stocking thing that goes over the outside of the shoe like old school ski tights but the thing is on the outside not the inside. i don't remember chicks wearing those.

this party will be a trip as we're all in our mid-late 30's and early 40's.

Quote Originally Posted by sleestak
    IF only your parents nipped it in the bud then.

Yo JoY

Hot stuff!
    Hey I thought U were born in like the 90s?? what do U know about the 80s U poser!
    SnowEarlySpringLate

Re: Yo JoY

Hot stuff!
    Hey I thought U were born in like the 90s?? what do U know about the 80s U poser!
    is she was born in the 90's i am going to call the Lp police right now and tell them there is a brawling banker that needs a talkin to.

Re: Yo JoY

Hot stuff!
    Don't be so jealous of my youth you old fart.