Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who is this new guy?

Dude, kids read posts in this forum. Your comments are highly inappropriate. This forum has always allowed for great debate, however the last time vulgar comments such as yours were made on the RSN forum, it was dumped. Clean up your act and don't ruin it for the rest of us.

Re: Who is this new guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Adirondackskier
    Dude, kids read posts in this forum. Your comments are highly inappropriate. This forum has always allowed for great debate, however the last time vulgar comments such as yours were made on the RSN forum, it was dumped. Clean up your act and don't ruin it for the rest of us.
    wheres our moderator? within minutes he removes posts that are off-topic--these are that and beyond.

I went ahead and deleted the offensive posts. Looks like HPD was on it at the same time too.
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by sleestak
    wheres our moderator? within minutes he removes posts that are off-topic--these are that and beyond.
    He, being me, was working and didn't have computer access. I've moved posts in the past (but not lately) to misc., but I have never deleted a post unless it had F-bombs or sexual references in them that might offend some people who ended up here looking for info on WF.

Get your facts straight before you start telling me where I should be and what I should do.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    He, being me, was working and didn't have computer access. I've moved posts in the past (but not lately) to misc., but I have never deleted a post unless it had F-bombs or sexual references in them that might offend some people who ended up here looking for info on WF.

Get your facts straight before you start telling me where I should be and what I should do.
    lighten up HPD - I was joking and i wasnt referring to you anyway, i meant the owner of the site.

lighten up HPD - I was joking and i wasnt referring to you anyway, i meant the owner of the site.
    Until today when we where both deleting posts from the troll freemywilly, Greg hasn't touched a post in here in months.

The traffic in here is light, especially in the off season, but I still have to check and read every post even the stupid ones. I don't always get to check new posts within hours of when they are posted because of my job.

Today ORDA got wind of freemywilly's vulgar comments and they didn't like it and I don't blame them. The deal was this place wouldn't turn into RSN all over again and that's what I've tried to do.

Being a mod is not fun because people either think forums are over moderated or not moderated enough. You can't win.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

So you know who freemywilly is correct? I missed the stuff to bad.

Until today when we where both deleting posts from the troll freemywilly, Greg hasn't touched a post in here in months.

The traffic in here is light, especially in the off season, but I still have to check and read every post even the stupid ones. I don't always get to check new posts within hours of when they are posted because of my job.

Today ORDA got wind of freemywilly's vulgar comments and they didn't like it and I don't blame them. The deal was this place wouldn't turn into RSN all over again and that's what I've tried to do.

Being a mod is not fun because people either think forums are over moderated or not moderated enough. You can't win.
    HPD I understand the tough spot you're in as I, as much as anyone else, am guilty of putting you in that spot from time to time but you've got to admit, there was a HUGE difference between the general silliness that we sometimes (well...most of the time) engage in and that stuff this morning.

I know who he is. He told us at the BBQ.

Quote Originally Posted by joyparkway
    I know who he is. He told us at the BBQ.
    No, you don't. The person who made the comments at the tailgate party was just goofin' with FHW, and has no idea who the new guy is.