Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AlpineBone

Re: well, free my willy, I mean Greg....

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    When I asked about banning him you said you'd PM him to back off a little. I didn't realize you knew him personally. I thought it was just a troll looking to make trouble in a forum.
    I told you in my PM that I knew who it was. And the only way I knew that was because he PM'd me and told me so. My first thought was, "great - those guys are gonna think it's me." It's not. I don't roll that way. In any event, it no longer matters.

I Emailed ORDA and asked the link from whiteface.com be removed. I CC'd you Skip and told them you did the best you could. I really don't know why I received so much static from some of you, especially you freeheelwilly. I never did anything to you personally. Your little group then seemed to follow you like sheep. Whatever, you guys have fun and good luck setting up something that better suits your needs.
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    When I asked about banning him you said you'd PM him to back off a little. I didn't realize you knew him personally. I thought it was just a troll looking to make trouble in a forum.

I Emailed ORDA and asked the link from whiteface.com be removed. I CC'd you Skip and told them you did the best you could. I really don't know why I received so much static from some of you, especially you freeheelwilly. I never did anything to you personally. Your little group then seemed to follow you like sheep. Whatever, you guys have fun and good luck setting up something that better suits your needs.
    agreed. this is your place and i respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw

Thanks jackstraw. You've always been supportive. I feel so relieved actually - kinda like that feeling when you break up with that bitch girlfriend...
    Greg

And with that, the link from whiteface.com is gone:

http://www.whiteface.com/newsite/

http://www.whiteface.com/newsite/forum.php

Take care everybody.
    Greg

I feel so relieved actually - kinda like that feeling when you break up with that bitch girlfriend...
    hahaaha...that was good!

Well that's totally lame. Now what am I supposed to do for 8 hours of my day? I guess it's back to drinking!

Quote Originally Posted by joyparkway
    I know who free my willy is.
    I am not Greg
    Greg is not Me.

I am the Walrus.

goo goo g' joob

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw

Thanks jackstraw. You've always been supportive. I feel so relieved actually - kinda like that feeling when you break up with that bitch girlfriend...

Jack, don't buy any of this BS. He's "pulling the plug" on something he was about to lose any way. There's a lot more going on here than what you see or than can be posted about on the forum. Let's leave it at that. But think about it: Why is he "pulling the plug" now? Because of me and Phinny's suggestion that WF could do better????? C'mon! Is that what you think?
    And Greg, you and I have had our issues but I haven't said shit to you in a while. When I even say the slightest thing your response is completely out of proportion to the "offense" - real or perceived. You're a pretty uptight guy Greg. HPD assures me you're a good guy. Whatever. YOU are the one that wrecked this - not anybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    YOU are the one that wrecked this - not anybody else.
    Nobody wrecked it, I guess. It never was going to become anything apparently. You just pointed out (on a few occassions) that I have no business running a Whiteface forum. You are probably right. And your conspiracy theory that there is something bigger going on. Ha! That's funny. Truth is, I'm just tired of the bullshit.
    Greg

All together now - T-minus: 5.......4........3......2.....
    Greg