guess what ? . ski report 5/19

allthough i didnt make it [bum knee still] 8 of my ski buds went, here is there report. the gondi was running[thomas the train crowd] they bought 10 dollar tickets, rode up to top of bear mt ,then hicked the rest of the way to rummor. after a hot dog roast they skied rummor twice, top of headwall was bare, but once they got to the snow they skied all the way down to where the little cut off road goes over to lies. they said the skiing was pretty good, so good most of them are going back this weekend, gondis running again. so pony up 10 bucks or you can hike from them main p-lot

when they were done, theres a little hike up headwaters to headwaters work road back to the gondi. fun was had by all, so maybe you better go get some if you can, wont last much longer now, allthough it was only 30 degrees this morning. so hows that a ski report on 5/19, pretty sweet if you ask me. needle on needles

jimmer

o man...wish i could have gone. sounds like it was a good time.
    its not your altitude, but your attitude that will determine you altitude.

I'm going sunday. anyone else?

Looks like they are doing it again.

http://www.goremountain.com/

Thomas the Train!!! Sweet!!! Choo-Choo!