Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help...

help...

i know its off topic to gore, but im trying to find this helmet, either online or a store near saratoga. its the rossi bandit helmet w/visor. here is a pic of it http://www.snowshack.com/detail/SNW+R%2D02922 any help would be great. that store doesnt have them this year. i was gunna email rossigol, but of course, the only way to contact them is through snail mail. ha.

thanks a lot
    its not your altitude, but your attitude that will determine you altitude.

what up there young needle? no luck finding your helmet, im sure something will come up, i cant help cause i dont know the first thing bout them,

dude that camping trip was awsome well have to do that again, only this time some where theres better fishing, but still it was alot of fun.

tell your mom i said thanks for the pb taffy, thats good stuff, allready ate most of the box.

needle on needle

yea, im not having any luck finding it either. i think i may end up getting the giro m10, or something like that.

haha, better fishing?? it would help if you could catch fish. i was doing just fine. lol. it was fun. next time we should go to raquette lake. its a 2hr drive tho, but when i went with my dad we killed the bass. you should see the new gear i got at the gore sale, and in vermont last weekend. i got a new spyder jacket, columbia snowpants, rossi b2 bandits, lange boots that match the skis, and poles, all new. im sooo ready for the snow to fall!! soon hopefully.

anyway, back on topic, anybody else have any luck??

http://www.killingtonzone.com/forums...8b34c244ee317f

r-

Try asking your question over here. Obviously, they are not going to be able to help you out with availability in your area, but they are amazing at coming up with internet shops that carry stuff nobody else does.

Hell, Killington ought to be good for something.

If you know the size you need buying online shouldn't pose a problem, and could actually help you out in the price department.

Good luck.

thanks. ill give that a look. whats everyones opinion on the giro g10 mx?? its basically the same style as the rossi bandit. i also like how you can get tuneups for them, speackers for the ear pads that you can hook up to your ipod and phone.

You can probably do a custom order through Alpine Sport Shop for it.

The G10mx is great. I've skied it for two years. Just sold it.

im gunna order the g10 mx thro alpine. i tried on the g10 the other day and it was really nice. thats for all the help guys. im sooo ready to get on the mountain. ha.

Quote Originally Posted by rossi
    im gunna order the g10 mx thro alpine. i tried on the g10 the other day and it was really nice. thats for all the help guys. im sooo ready to get on the mountain. ha.
    I have a G10 and love it. It's way better than my old Giro 9; a much better fit. You can order the G10 MX from Altrec here. Use promo code gear10oct and get 10% off.
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    Quote Originally Posted by rossi
    I have a G10 and love it. It's way better than my old Giro 9; a much better fit. You can order the G10 MX from Altrec here. Use promo code gear10oct and get 10% off.
    Who says Greg doesn't drop by every once in a while.

thats for the info. the new 08's are out. they look pretty good. i wish they had more color varients though. i have a black jacket this yr, again, and i was hoping to get a silver helmet cuz i didnt want to be a DIB again. last yrs models had a white camo that looked pretty cool, i might check that out, or ill just get white. idk yet. ha. for those who have them, do any of you have the tuneups?? if so, how do they work??

thanks