Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help...

Quote Originally Posted by rossi
    thats for the info. the new 08's are out. they look pretty good. i wish they had more color varients though. i have a black jacket this yr, again, and i was hoping to get a silver helmet cuz i didnt want to be a DIB again. last yrs models had a white camo that looked pretty cool, i might check that out, or ill just get white. idk yet. ha. for those who have them, do any of you have the tuneups?? if so, how do they work??

thanks
    Don't throw in the towel yet.

I Googled a need today, and got a zillion responses to cover the bill.

rossi wrote:
    thats for the info. the new 08's are out. they look pretty good. i wish they had more color varients though. i have a black jacket this yr, again, and i was hoping to get a silver helmet cuz i didnt want to be a DIB again. last yrs models had a white camo that looked pretty cool, i might check that out, or ill just get white. idk yet. ha. for those who have them, do any of you have the tuneups?? if so, how do they work??

thanks

Don't throw in the towel yet.

I Googled a need today, and got a zillion responses to cover the bill.

what?? i found a helmet that fits me well and i like the style of so im prolyl gunna get it. what are you saying by dont throw in the towel yet??
    its not your altitude, but your attitude that will determine you altitude.