Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lookout Mountain Coming Attraction

OK Here we go, we all knew that one day my cover would be blown. Today is that day. The Lookout Mountain Coming Attraction video is just too cool to withhold from you and unfortunately the only method I have found to share it is via my myspace page. So here it goes:

To see the video go to

www.myspace.com/whitefacemountainskier

Bridget

PS I didn't take the pics of the roller skiing, I just posted the link.

That is great, thanks for sharing.

2 questions:

I don't know much about My Space, so is there any way to turn the background music off to here what the guys doing the cutting are saying?

The map at the end of the video is the best one I've seen of the Lookout project. Is there a web address for it so we can access it?

Again I really enjoyed seeing the video. I didn't make it to Lisa G.'s and had heard about it.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Turned off the auto Bon Jovi so that should help. also under the photo on the top left of the page you will see a link to pics.
    click the pics button and then you will see a folder entitled Lookout Mountain click on that and you will see the pic from the video along with some other photos. I am currently uploading photos from yesterday morning.

Have fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adirondackskier
    Turned off the auto Bon Jovi so that should help. also under the photo on the top left of the page you will see a link to pics.
    click the pics button and then you will see a folder entitled Lookout Mountain click on that and you will see the pic from the video along with some other photos. I am currently uploading photos from yesterday morning.

Have fun!!!
    Thanks, I can here them now. When I click on pics I don't see a Lookout folder, it's cool new videos. What am I doing wrong?

Re: Lookout Mountain Coming Attraction

I didn't take the pics of the roller skiing, I just posted the link.
    I don't think anyone feels you did.

I, for one, appreciate your efforts with that, this, and all of the other amazing stuff that you connect us with that I certainly couldn't have access to otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter

Have fun!!!
    Thanks, I can here them now. When I click on pics I don't see a Lookout folder, it's cool new videos. What am I doing wrong?
    Never mind I can see them now. I like the new pics with snow on the new trails. Cool pics of Porcupine Lodge.

Love the shots of the lodge. It's great to see all the snow, too. Thanks.

Rad video and nice pix, too. Liked seeing the Porcupine Lodge. Thanks a lot.

Thanks for posting that----can't wait to get up there and check it out!!!!
    The older I get the faster I was

Whiteface vid from Warren Miller

Thanks for posting the lookout mt vid. That is great.
    Before the Warren Miller movie there was a movie from the Whiteface in the 50s or 60s. Any chance you could post that?

Thanks!