Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

whiteface needs your help!

Over at the epic ski forum Whiteface is taking a bit of a trouncing. A few bloggers even went as far as to pull out the dreaded "iceface". I was hoping that a few of you, who really know Whiteface, might say a few words about it over there.

Interested?
    http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=60759

thanks,

asland

Asland, I just read all 13 posts at the epicski and the thread tone did not make me want to sign up.

I do not agree with "Bohemian" who claims to be from Adirondacks on some points as "Lines are longer than at Gore", but he might know the reality and wants to keep it this way...

it wasnt all that bad, most seemed to like wf ,and alot of them liked gore to, but hey i allways knew gore was the better of the two.

Unless I'm missing something, it didn't seem very negative, but I signed up, and will chime in. The guy who got all shakey in the knees by Gore gave me a chuckle though ( sorry jimmer ).

Hoy cow it was -80 up here last year.

Quote Originally Posted by tjf67
    Hoy cow it was -80 up here last year.
    I read that too---some people really make me laugh and that dude is one of them
    The older I get the faster I was

Re: whiteface needs your help!

Quote Originally Posted by asland
    Over at the epic ski forum Whiteface is taking a bit of a trouncing. A few bloggers even went as far as to pull out the dreaded "iceface". I was hoping that a few of you, who really know Whiteface, might say a few words about it over there.

Interested?
    http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=60759

thanks,

asland
    Where is this thread on their forum options, if it wasn't for your link, I wouldn't be able to find it?

Quote Originally Posted by NPN
    Where is this thread on their forum options, if it wasn't for your link, I wouldn't be able to find it?
    Epicski.com - Mountain/Resort Related Forums - Resorts, Conditions & Travel - Want Gore and Whiteface Reviews

Epic ski is usually a pretty good forum but this particular thread has sort of disintegrated into blather and petty remarks.

asland

Quote Originally Posted by asland
    Quote Originally Posted by NPN
    Epicski.com - Mountain/Resort Related Forums - Resorts, Conditions & Travel - Want Gore and Whiteface Reviews

Epic ski is usually a pretty good forum but this particular thread has sort of disintegrated into blather and petty remarks.

asland
    Thanks.

I added some pics to the thread today. Prolly be coming up the first week of February or so. Aiways looking forward to.