NEW Lookout mountain pics

New arial photos of Lookout Mountain have just arrived. www.myspace.com/whitefacemountainskier

to check them out....they are awesome

Wow, those are great picks. The intermediate trail is looooong. Looking forward to the new glades when Lookout opens.

Another thing about those pics.........the Slides look pretty gnarly in them. They look a heck of a lot steeper in those pics than they seem when you are out there.

Great pics, much appreciated.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

They aure are cool. I really like the ones of the slides. For some reason you can get a good feel for the steepness. Is it cause they're from air???
    The older I get the faster I was

Quote Originally Posted by campgottagopee
    They aure are cool. I really like the ones of the slides. For some reason you can get a good feel for the steepness. Is it cause they're from air???
    They do look crazy steep in the pictures. They ski steep, but not that steep.

Wow.

Those pics are sweet.

That trail on the far skier's left is so windy (as in wind a clock windy, not weather-related windy), it looks like excelsior used to look, but longer and probably with a sick view. Awesome.

P.S. How do you spell windey? Is there such a word?

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    They do look crazy steep in the pictures. They ski steep, but not that steep.
    They are steep, and I do agree that they aren't as steep as they look in that picture, but that's the best I've seen to really get a feel for just how steep they really are. Need to post those over on AZ for all to see. I dunno how to.
    The older I get the faster I was

Yeah, that's what I want to know as well. Pitch always seems to get flattened out by photography, but, in this case, it definitely seems enhanced.

Looks great regardless. Thanks B.

Also, why does the intermediate trail seem to end up at kid's campus when, according to the site proposal pic, it's supposed to connect back into Easy Street?

Quote Originally Posted by NPN
    Yeah, that's what I want to know as well. Pitch always seems to get flattened out by photography, but, in this case, it definitely seems enhanced.

Also, why does the intermediate trail seem to end up at kid's campus when, according to the site proposal pic, it's supposed to connect back into Easy Street?
    I think, not positive, what you're seeing is the work road that goes over to Kid's Campus. A month ago when I was hiking down the trail, we saw trucks driving over there on it.

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    Quote Originally Posted by NPN

I think, no positive, what you're seeing is the work road that goes over to Kid's Campus. A month ago when I was hiking down the trail, we saw trucks driving over there on it.
    Considering, maybe it would be a good idea to keep both options. It's not like it's going to do that much to the mileage issue. Then some mommies, and daddies can check on junior without added traffic to Lower B.

Did you guys find Porcupine Lodge yet?