Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulmer out?

Bulmer out?

Grapevine of teh interwebz says Bulmer has left his Gore Mountain position. Salary and sick day cuts are said to be the cause. Any word here?

New job

rumor is he's working in the real estate dev business somewhere up there after he leaves Gore...probably wants to ski more...never did while working at the mountain

It is true.

I don't think people should speculate as to reasons (adkman is closer), as he knows this site exists and he can post something on it if he wants.

And "no great loss" is kind of a bullshit thing to say. It's really a thankless job, and you should probably show a little appreciation for the guy doing it.

Nice Avatar, though!!!!

Let's see how long that lasts!

Quote Originally Posted by mattchuck2
    It is true.

I don't think people should speculate as to reasons (adkman is closer), as he knows this site exists and he can post something on it if he wants.

And "no great loss" is kind of a bullshit thing to say. It's really a thankless job, and you should probably show a little appreciation for the guy doing it.

Nice Avatar, though!!!!

Let's see how long that lasts!
    Seriously, I got yelled at for swearing, that avy will last all of two days at best!

Regardless, "no great loss" is a weak comment. Bad form.

I thought Dave was a stand up guy. He always treated me right.

I want that job.

Haha, good luck.

I'm pretty sure it'll go to Gail.

But her job might be open?

Okay, I really didn't care at first because I've never had a need to interact with the execs at Gore, but would someone tell me who this person is?

Quote Originally Posted by NPN
    Okay, I really didn't care at first because I've never had a need to interact with the execs at Gore, but would someone tell me who this person is?
    Mountain Services Manager: Dave Bulmer

Yeah, I'm assuming from an outsiders stand-point Gail will take his spot. Maybe Emily?

Now I do know who Emily is ( don't want to look like a total Hap ).

I knew Dave from back when he worked at Jiminy Peak. I can't say I knew him well, but he was always friendly toward me. The last time I spoke to him he said he really liked being at Gore and was happy living on Friend's Lake. I wish him all the best in whatever he ends up doing.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.