Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Early Season Discounts?

I've been checking the progress out for opening on the 23rd with my family and Whiteface's web site.... Looks pretty sweet.

anyone know if they'll be offering discounted tickets for early season conditions and what they price will be?

Also, other resorts have run deals like bring 3 cans and ski for $20. Any one know oif whiteface does anything like this?

any other discounted offers?

thanks,

asland

Re: Early Season Discounts?

Quote Originally Posted by asland
    I've been checking the progress out for opening on the 23rd with my family and Whiteface's web site.... Looks pretty sweet.

anyone know if they'll be offering discounted tickets for early season conditions and what they price will be?

Also, other resorts have run deals like bring 3 cans and ski for $20. Any one know oif whiteface does anything like this?

thanks,

asland
    Maybe if one of the "cans" belongs to Halle Berry. Other wise Whiteface’s early season rates are:

Early / Late Season
    (Opening Day to Dec. 15 & March 26 to Closing Day)
    1 Day
    Adults................... $50
    Teen / Senior ........ $42
    Junior ................... $29
    Adults, Age 20-64; Junior, Age 7-12; Teen, Age 13-19; Senior, Age 65-69
    Children 6 and under and Adults 70+ Ski and ride FREE!!!

Re: Early Season Discounts?

Quote Originally Posted by oneotwoandcounting
    Quote Originally Posted by asland

thanks,

asland
    Maybe if one of the "cans" belongs to Halle Berry.
    I comp you myself if you show up with that, but only if they're still attached.

Meanwhile, back in reality, you should also check into the "stay, and ski packages" through whatever lodging you've decided on. Always the best deals, and they will reflect the early season price break as well.

Early Seaon Deals?

In all the years and states I've skied, Whiteface is among the worst places I've seen for offering any type of deal, at any time of year. Ironic for a taxpayer-funded resort, no?
    Check out liftopia.com and you might catch a break somewhere else. Smuggs has some early season deals, and last year I hit Bolton Valley for 12 bucks. Of course, nothing beats those 7$ Canyons student tickets when I was in college in Utah......

Re: Early Seaon Deals?

Quote Originally Posted by wondertrev
    In all the years and states I've skied, Whiteface is among the worst places I've seen for offering any type of deal, at any time of year. Ironic for a taxpayer-funded resort, no?.
    No!

ORDA offers its deals in the form of GREAT season pass prices, and "ski 'n stay packages" that can rival anybody in the business.

If you don't like it try K-mart, Stowe, Stratton, or any other comparable mountain in the east, and then come back, and bitch with something more than out of date ticket prices for Utah.

I just love how some folks on this board equate criticism of Whiteface with heresy. It's almost like dealing with Moonies.
    Of course, you have to realize this board is heavily populated with Whiteface employees, patrollers, and locals whose livelihoods are tied to fleecing vacationers.
    Face it NPN, we may have passes (some of us even pay for ours), but lots of folks don't. What's wrong with them hoping for a deal when only 3 runs are open?
    As for myself, I'll be hitting Smuggs for 29$ Dec 14th. courtesy of Liftopia.

BTW Alsand, check if your employer belongs to Working Advantage. It's a benefit program where you can buy lift tickets by mail for quite a substantial discount. They have tickets for most large Eastern resorts.

http://www.workingadvantage.com/

Liftopia.com offers discounted tickets to Whiteface as well! Hotel packages are still an awesome value!

WF had a coupon in last years Entertainment Book too. I have not seen this years yet.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Adirondackskier
    Liftopia.com offers discounted tickets to Whiteface as well! Hotel packages are still an awesome value!
    from http://www.liftopia.com/ :

Whiteface (New York/New Jersey Region)
    Price: $35.00, Sunday, November 25, 2007

...reminded me of super sundays

anyone ever use liftopia? are they legit? how does it work?