Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nice work, Denison. That's an honest-to-God deal.
    Out in Colorado, no one pays full-price; everyone knows to hit King Sooper's for tickets. You'd think ORDA would do something similar for folks in Albany.

I never have used Liftopia, but I'm going to try it for their deal at Smugg's. I assume they just sell the tickets in advance; I suspect this is how Viking in Plattsburgh gets a certain number of tickets to sell at a discount.
    I know that's how Working Advantage works-we can get $30 off some places because they buy them in advance. Many NY state agencies, large companies, colleges, etc.... belong to Working Advantage, but few of my co-workers have heard of it until I tell them.

Quote Originally Posted by wondertrev
    Nice work, Denison. That's an honest-to-God deal.
    Out in Colorado, no one pays full-price; everyone knows to hit King Sooper's for tickets. You'd think ORDA would do something similar for folks in Albany.
    http://news.alpinezone.com/19991/

There I go, "fleecing vacationers" again.

Actually, we don't care about that. It's more your ever-present bad attitude on this board. Face it, NPN: you're like herpes: you're always here, we can't get rid of you, and you're annoying. At least you can kill crabs....

When it comes to comments, you might recall the maxim about fishing:
    There’s a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

There’s a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
    I'm totally neutral here, but that is an awesome quote
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

Actually, we don't care about that. It's more your ever-present bad attitude on this board. Face it, NPN: you're like herpes: you're always here, we can't get rid of you, and you're annoying. At least you can kill crabs....

When it comes to comments, you might recall the maxim about fishing:
    As I told you in an earlier PM, I was asked to back off when it comes to you, and your consistently derogatory comments. I have, but if you keep this type of sh*t up, you and I are going to have a very serious problem.

Come on now fellas, play nice will ya? We'll all be skiing soon and everyone will feel alot less tense.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Hmmmm. YOU were asked to back off. That must mean that someone upstairs seems to think you have a problem. As for my comments, you're the one thats defines them as "bitches, etc....." I confine myself to offering commentary. I suggest you get a post-collegiate dictionary in order to clarify definitions. I recommend the Oxford 2 vol. edition. It costs about the same as 1 W'face ticket, or 2 Smuggs tickets.
    As for a future problem, I fail to see how a bulletin board troll will cause a problem for anyone, even if you do patrol/work/etc... at W'face. I'd work on attitude adjustment as opposed to making vague threats.
    Best of luck on your upcoming therapy sessions

I'll lock this thread. This is how it started the last time right before it shut down.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.