10th Mtn Div and Cloudsplitter Glades?

That's two days now they are showing up on Prance. Are they really open? I find that hard to believe on 21 inches of natural so far.

Don't know, I was with munchkin today, so I never made it up that far, but they were getting constant snow. Perhaps they're open for folks who can afford lots of base repairs?

Re: 10th Mtn Div and Cloudsplitter Glades?

Quote Originally Posted by SKIdds
    Thta's two days now they are showing up on Prance. Are they really open? I find that hard to believe on 21 inches of natural so far.
    I was in the bar Saturday afternoon and a couple of guys mentioned that they had spent the entire morning in the trees. I thought they were kidding so I went back out to top of Northway and sure enough, Cloudsplitter was open and so was 10th Mountain - there was actually REALLY good cover in there - I was amazed!!!

Didn't try High Country ... will probably check that out today!

Here's some pics, hard to believe it's early Dec.

FACE4Me picking out his line

Skier4Life rockin hard on his Nordica Afterburners.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Thanks for the picture HPD ...

A great weekend of skiing and the Giants beat Philly ... what more can I ask for!!!

Great shots. I wouldn't have believed it without 'em. Looks like an amazing start to the season!

insane!!!
    skiing for life...

Nice Pics

Thanks for sharing the pics, HPD. Too bad your camera battery died before I could return the favor. I guess we'll have to wait 'til next time!
    Skier 4 Life