Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: backyard park

backyard park

hey just thought id share some of the jumps i made in my backyard. ill get some action shots up when i get some ppl over.

ill prolly have to extend the landings by a few feet depending on how much speed we can get. right now there around 10-15 ft depending what one you go off. if anyone else has anything in the backyard post some pics.
    its not your altitude, but your attitude that will determine you altitude.

today i extended the landing on the right jump. measured both from the top of the jump to the top of the landing and got the left one to be just shy of 14ft, and the right one is 18ft. hopefully the storm coming in will make the "stopping area" a little softer, right now its as hard as concrete. ill get some updated photos up tonight or tomorrow.

snow that is stacked up on the actual hill. cant really see the whole run in but it gives you enough speed to clear the jumps fairly easily.

this is showing the far jump which tops out at 22ft if you land at the bottom of the landing, 18ft at the top.

hopefully have some action shots soon

THAT LOOKS PRETTY COOL THERE NEEDLE,JUST DONT HURT YOURSELVES,AND I WANNA SEE SOME OF THOSE TRICKS ON THE HILL.R YOU GOING TOMORROW?

you wanna come over and try them out. lol. ill be trying my luck at a 360 soon and slowly getting bigger. you will see them soon enough. have the cookouts started yet?? im really looking forward to them.

possibly going with a friend. my mom doesnt want to drive up. ive tried everything to convince her but she wont do it. lol. and if we dont have school monday im going for sure. what about you needle??

today was the first day jumping. they were great. a lot bigger than last years. both jumps were fairly easy to clear. the right one needing a little more speed and pop. the left one almost gives to much pop. tried my hand at a 360 as well. almost got it. i came soo close but i could never ski away from it. tomorrow maybe. might be having a night session with some friends so i should have pics by then.

ahhh the ole 360 i remember back in the old days we used to pull those all the time,i even remember trying a 720 once didnt make it havnt done once since.pretty much try to keep the ski on the ground now.just make sure christen dosnt land on his head,he dosnt need any shots to the brain.have fun but be careful.

hahaha. its far to late for that. i think the more shots he gets the better he turns out. lol. it took me a few trys to get the motion down, but now i got it pretty well and will hopefully have it down pat by the weekend. are you gunna be up tomorrow?? im coming up if we dont have school, which by the looks of it we wont. im looking for a good cookout, im tired of paying $15 for chicken fingers, frys and a coke. haha. needle on

the cookouts are a commin,just gotta wait for cheif darrin to show up,its so much easier whan he does all the work,the boys cooked some hotdogs on a stick in the saddle last week.

hahaha. true dat. tomorrow should be a good day. im looking for some pow pow, maybe some glades if theres enough cover, and poaching going on? prolly,ha.