Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: backyard park

well so far i havent had anybody over. either been way to tired after skiing or just to lazy. the jumps got a tad smaller due to the rain but im working on getting them back up. im also adding another one. hopefully get some pics soon. needle on
    its not your altitude, but your attitude that will determine you altitude.

finally had a session tonight. teddy in the blue and brown. christian on the board and landen in the orange helmet. im taking the pics. more to come.

nice shots man. good to see people doing what they love. backyard parks are the best. keep the shots coming
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

yea, its always a good time. you really cant tell from those pics but i completely rebuilt the jump and landing. its now about a 15+ from the top of the jump to about the deck and we were easily clearing that. i have a few more pics ill upload today or tomorrow.

quick vid of me hitting the new jump. re did it from the other night and put a little more lip on it. not that good at editing yet so that last 30 or so seconds is useless.

[quote="rossi"]finally had a session tonight. teddy in the blue and brown. christian on the board and landen in the orange helmet. im taking the pics. more to come.

celebrity siting!
    send it!

its only your 15min of fame.

while were at posting backyard parks, hers a little vid from a few weeks back

http://media.newschoolers.com/upload...ck_sesh_2_.mov
    send it!

big plans for next year. hopefully they will work. my family owns property just down the street from my house and im thinking of setting stuff up. the first 2 pics are of a 20ft cliff and the last is a small pillow line. im also gunna build a few step downs ranging from 15-35ft.

otobucket.com/albums/u202/bushwacker99/100_4252.jpg[/IMG]

this fall i decided to build a drop in for the backyard rather than pile up a pile of snow. its around 8ft high with a 5'X5' platform. i just finished building it today, the only thing i need to do is get some carpeting to cover the deck some eye screws and a rod to mount the ramp. heres a pic.

think snow!!