Thread: Co-workers

Co-workers

"Well it could be worse, it could be snow, hahaha"

Usually I just think to each his own, but today it's really getting on my nerves.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Re: Co-workers

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter

Usually I just think to each his own, but today it's really getting on my nerves.
    Dont worry March will rock!

I hate those people. I say if you really hate the cold and the snow as much as some people in this area do then MOVE the f away. I need some natural snow real bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Drifter

I hate those people. I say if you really hate the cold and the snow as much as some people in this area do then MOVE the f away. I need some natural snow real bad.
    I feel nothing for those people. just glad they dont pollute my mtn w/ thier negativity.. people are differnet and thats a good thing. Just 2bad the Takers R still dominating but that wont last 4ever...

I think everybody is cracking up, but especially willy. and hes alone this weekend too...i wonder if we need to go check on him periodically like on my name is earl last night.

dont worry, february will rock too--its guaranteed since i have to pack, move out of my house, help my sister move and work for most of it.