just thought id share what i skied. i did showcase and twister all day cuz they had some pretty mix terrian and conditions. my first skis i tried were the rossi z11's. im 5'3'' and the skis were 162 so they were kinda big. they werent exactly what i expected. the felt really heavy when you skied them and i figured you should be able to whip them in the turns more but they just werent for me. i took one run on those and tried out the nordica overdrives and WOW. what a ski. they were also 162's but they felt a lot smaller than that. i was laying them over on everything, they just stuck right to the ground and wouldnt slip out or anything on the ice. i took two runs on those and was very impressed. then i went over to goode. absolutly amazing skis. they are cabon fiber and they feel like theres notthing under your foot when your skiing. i couldnt believe how light they were. i was waiting for the 154's carbon 74 to be returned but the rep pulled out the 64's and had me try those. they were one of the special skis i guess you could say. they were only meant for the racers but the rep let me try them and they were incredible. they were 166 but it didnt matter, i was cranking turns like there was no tomorrow. i wasnt digging trenches...i was digging valleys. they were a little sketchy if your going stright but there not meant for that to begin with. i was soo impressed by those skis, completely blown away. i took two runs on those as well and talked to the rep for awhile who was a really nice guy. i then demoed the atomic metron 11's. also big at 164 but still a great ski. they were a great carver and you could really make some nice turns on those, but after skiing the goodes, they felt like led weights were strapped to me feet. lol. finally i tried some head iSUPERSHAPE MAGNUM and they just didnt compare to the rest. idk what it was but i couldnt carve on them like i could on the goodes atomics and nordicas. and when i got up to speed the just didnt feel right. all in all a good day, not too many ppl there so it was pretty easy to get down the mountain and not get killed. my top 3 skis would be
1) goode carbon 64
2)nordica overdrives
3)atomic metron b11's