Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kelly O's No Mo?

The for sale sign is backup in front of the restaurant. It is still open, so I am curious to find out the scoop.

C

ah man, hope not. I didn't even see that today on my way outa there.

PS. Today was f'n sweet
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

I did not see it this morning, but it was there when I went home for lunch. The curse of the fat man

As far as today goes though...........OOOOOHHHH YEEEEAAAHHHHH The megatrons enjoyed every turn

C

Maybe they should act on the free beer and wings idea to get people excited about visiting. It's not too late.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Tough enough place to pull off a seasonal food trade to begin with, but couple that with limited overall experience, and completely useless people skills ( I was on the recieving end of that one more than once this season ), and you've got a recipe for disaster.

I feel bad for anyone who tanks, but, IMHO, even in a bull market that one was goin' down.

That would really stink, when I was their the service was slow but I liked my food and the place itself was beautiful.

I was told by some local folks at Laura's that it's just the land and building that's for sale. The new owners still have their lease. Good Luck.

sign

The for sale sign is down again. For sale/not for sale. Anyone know what's going on?

Kelly O's is history

Kelly O's is now closed. A few other choices for those visiting the area: The Black Mountain, Laura's, Inn on Gore, OP Fredericks, The Wells House

The curse of the FAT MAN