pool for day use?

Are there any fitness areas or pools in wilmington or placid that someone not staying at hotel can get a day pass to for a fee?

I ask this question for a very selfish reason. If I can find a pool my daughter and wife will swim all morning while get to rip it up. Then, in the afternoon we will ski together.

thanks in advance.

matt

Mirror lake Inn Spa. they let you use the pool
    You wont be feeling so selfish when you get the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by tjf67

Treat your wife to a message there too. She'll happily let you ski all day.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Re: pool for day use?

Quote Originally Posted by asland
    Are there any fitness areas or pools in wilmington or placid that someone not staying at hotel can get a day pass to for a fee?

I ask this question for a very selfish reason. If I can find a pool my daughter and wife will swim all morning while get to rip it up. Then, in the afternoon we will ski together.

thanks in advance.

matt
    Lake Placid Health and Fitness (it's near Price Chopper) has day rates. You can check them out at http://www.placidhealth.com.

Quote Originally Posted by tjf67
    If you really don't want to feel selfish you can stay at the Whiteface Lodge. They have an indoor/outdoor pool

let me clarify...

I don't feel selfish enough to drop $200 on the whiteface lodge. My family has a house nearby so lodging is not the issue.

I am going to look into the fitness center tomorrow. Thanks for all the good info.