Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    Quote Originally Posted by tjf67
    I was going to bring the two of you over to the club for dinnerl.
    What is this the Deer Valley forum? The Club? I can't help but think of Spaulding from the movie Caddy Shack when I think of TJ at a country club.
    You are not that far off the mark. Its a hoot watching the faces of some of the stiffs when I tell them like it is. Then I go out and take there money on the course. I am the guy they love to beat. Like skiing it does not happen very often.

Bump. Wonder who's gonna win?

I feel confident in my prediction of 56 to 85, theres a ways to go till we get there. Although I hope Im drastically wrong and its much higher.

no chance bor

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider
    I feel confident in my prediction of 56 to 85, theres a ways to go till we get there. Although I hope Im drastically wrong and its much higher.
    its gonna keep snowing! 40 - 55 as of 2day...

nobody is going to win this. tomorrow is march 9 (and phineas' b-day too!) and we are not going to get 10 inches between tonight and tomorrow morning. oh well!

actually it looks like TJF won - he guessed 56"

somebody buy him a beer--and it better be coors light!

Yeah but that was his minimum base guess, and 56 is the highest. I think Im in the lead (haha shameless plug for free beer)

Quote Originally Posted by Tsavolion

Why not just buy him a nice spring water. Same taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Drifter

Hey thats not nice drifter. I dont make fun or your skiing why make fun of my beer. Maybe that why i dont have the belly

Quote Originally Posted by tjf67
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Drifter

Hey thats not nice drifter. I dont make fun or your skiing why make fun of my beer. Maybe that why i dont have the belly
    First, since I'm so much of a better skier than you it stands to reason that you CAN'T make fun of my skiing . Secondly, I drink real beer all the time and at 6'2" 180 had have to say I definiately don't have a beer belly . Everyone has different tastes so it's all good in the hood.