Thread: Accident

Accident

Was planning making some turns today but after sitting on the northway for an hour and a half I decided to turn around and just head up in the morning, when its gonna be really sweet.

Can't imagine how bad of an accident that was, the roads been shut down for hours.

Hope everyones friends and families are ok, my condolences to the ones involved

Buckle up, see ya on the hill
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

Wouldn't surprise me if the roads are worse tomorrow morning than they were this morning. Afterall, this am the storm just started and it hasn't even gotten really serious yet. Overnight is when the storm is supposed to really wind up, and in the morning the winds will become a factor, so you'll have a lot of blowing and drifting. Be careful if you do make the attempt tomorrow morning.

Me, I'd wait for the weather to calm and the blue skies to come out on Thursday.

I don't think the accident was due to the weather, snow wasn't even sticking at 10am, it is just too bad it occured.

I'll be there tomorrow, no doubt about it.

Leave early, drive with caution.

Here's the story of what happened. It must not have been pretty. http://www.poststar.com/articles/200...4153772818.txt

C

Terrible