Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Waist Deep Cold Smoke

i am thoroughly annoyed right now because i am at work, but phineas just called and left me a nice message. he said (and I quote) "waist deep cold smoke--whiteface received over a foot of snow last night into this morning and it is blowing into the trails and it is waist deep in spots." for those of you that can leave work, I suggest you do.

Re: Waist Deep Cold Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by Tsavolion
    i am thoroughly annoyed right now because i am at work, but phineas just called and left me a nice message. he said (and I quote) "waist deep cold smoke--whiteface received over a foot of snow last night into this morning and it is blowing into the trails and it is waist deep in spots." for those of you that can leave work, I suggest you do.
    just cleared my calendar. I'm gone.

I'm pissed too. I hate it when I can't get to the goods and others can. I'm not pissed at them, I'm pissed at the situation. S4L loves to rub my and SOD's face in it when he gets the goods and we don't. Yeah, you do.

I was happy about skiing at Jiminy Peak tonight, but now that seems lame.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

I just checked the web site, Empire and all the glades are open. This is most depressing being in work.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    I just checked the web site, Empire and all the glades are open. This is most depressing being in work.
    Empire wasnt open this morning when i checked. i am really bummed!

Oh well jobs can be such a drag. I have to speak over at Albany Law tonight or I would be motoring up the Nway

Think its worth calling out tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider
    Think its worth calling out tomorrow?
    I'll check with Phineas end of day, but i would imagine it would be. Not a busy week up here, i ams ure they'll save something!

Drifter...

You're going to Jiminy Tonight? We should meet up for a couple turns if you'd like. Look for the guy in bright red jacket, on Atomic 9:18's with a helmet that has a few stickers on it (Plattekill and Banff most notably).

I think I'm getting feverish for tomorrow...might have to call in sick...

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    I'm pissed too. I hate it when I can't get to the goods and others can. I'm not pissed at them, I'm pissed at the situation. S4L loves to rub my and SOD's face in it when he gets the goods and we don't. Yeah, you do.

I was happy about skiing at Jiminy Peak tonight, but now that seems lame.
    Hey HPD, I do enjoy getting to the goods when I can, but I think I should be more pissed than you. I've made work commitments I can't break this week so I can't ski 'til the weekend. I betcha its just stellar at the face today. This is just killing me! I hope you are just (a little) happier now, HPD (& SOD).
    Skier 4 Life