Thread: new blood

new blood

I was looking at the message board at Whiteface base lodge this weekend.
    That got me thinking that we could post SkiADK.com ad to get more people participate.

Might be worth a try. I too would really like to see more posting. We have 486 registered users, but only a handful who post on a regular basis.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

What about reciprocal links between, Gore, WF sites and SkiAdk? Should help both sites with optimization and traffic.

I've been reading for a few months now, but it took quite a while for my account to be activated. It looks like others have had the same issue......

Re: new blood

Quote Originally Posted by Denison
    That got me thinking that we could post SkiADK.com ad to get more people participate.
    excellent idea. yo hpd, would you mind gettin that and if you don't mind i'll see if gore will put something up. let me know.
    incoming .................DUCK !

Quote Originally Posted by Snowballs
    excellent idea. yo hpd, would you mind gettin that and if you don't mind i'll see if gore will put something up. let me know.
    I'm pretty sure there was an issue in the past with the negativity on the board... But it's gotten a lot better. Maybe I've matured
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

Quote Originally Posted by Jason in CP
    I've been reading for a few months now, but it took quite a while for my account to be activated. It looks like others have had the same issue......
    If anyone else has this problem register on Alpine Zone (it's easier) and PM Greg to let him know. If you'd rather PM me I'll pass it on to Greg.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lbtchnlgs
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowballs
    I'm pretty sure there was an issue in the past with the negativity on the board... But it's gotten a lot better. Maybe I've matured
    i can see that. i think it killed some other PR I had lined up for the board.
    incoming .................DUCK !