Thread: what a year...

what a year...

everyone post your favorite moments from this ski season. the funniest event this season was when my friends board fell out of the gondi. he barely put it in and once we got above foxlair a gust of wind just picked it right up and out of the slot. the look on his face was priceless. the first month or so of skiing everytime i went up new snow was on the ground. i learned how to ski switch this yr and landed some 360's. those were some of my highlights of the yr. im sure theres more i just cant remember them all.
    its not your altitude, but your attitude that will determine you altitude.

My most ridiculous moment was when I feel asleep on the triple. I woke up as I was about to unload at the saddle. My pole got stuck in the chair, I fell on my back, and I was whacking at the stuck pole still on the chair with my other pole as it went by over my head. I had to get up sheepishly and ski all the way back down showcase to retrieve my pole at the bottom. Of course I was seen by everybody I know.

My best moment was probably New Years Day..by 12:45 the place was deserted, there were freshies everywhere and the whole mountain was open, ropes be damned.

Anybody ski today? Post it up!