Thread: New Slogan

New Slogan

I have to admit I personally cannot stand the 'MORE GORE' slogan, can anybody think of something else that they could use?
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

It’s not your parent’s Gore anymore.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Gore: It's what's for dinner.

Hey Chris - why don't you like it?

It's useful for marketing anyway. And it rhymes. ''

harv- It just seems so tacky. Maybe its not the slogan, maybe its just the way they present it?
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

Quote Originally Posted by Lbtchnlgs
    harv- It just seems so tacky. Maybe its not the slogan, maybe its just the way they present it?
    Agreed. it's second rate.

No doubt lends to the easy abuse: More Bore, Big Snore, Camp Abhore, Why Bothore, etc., etc., etc..

I'm mainly a Whiteface guy, but, IMHO, the place deserves a lesser target slogan.

Quote Originally Posted by NPN
    No doubt lends to the easy abuse: More Bore, Big Snore, Camp Abhore, Why Bothore, etc., etc., etc..

I'm mainly a Whiteface guy, but, IMHO, the place deserves a lesser target slogan.
    On the other hand, as one of the Gore faithful...shouldn't I WANT REALLY BAD Marketing?

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey44

On the other hand, as one of the Gore faithful...shouldn't I WANT REALLY BAD Marketing?
    Which is why I always smile every single time I hear the diss, "ICEFACE".

Then again, as part of the, "I know better than to be so short sighted" crowd, I have to struggle with improvement can only occur with improved revenue ( especially in light of the pain at the pump ), and so I remain conflicted.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey44

agreed.