Whos skiing this weekend

I have not been in two weeks. I am so lame. No I know how Woody feels

Re: Whos skiing this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by tjf67
    I have not been in two weeks. I am so lame. No I know how Woody feels
    yes - i get to ski this entire weekend, but then i am blocked out again for two weeks. why i ever had the bright idea that moving up here would allow me to ski more, i'll never know! its a transitional thing, and ghost actually wants to ski with me now!

I will find you guys up there. Joy is not coming. SHe left her stuf home she said it was a mistake but I know her.
    Conny attacked me this morning. The boy has lost his mond.

I'll be there both days. Forcast looks real good. Can't wait.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by tjf67
    I will find you guys up there. Joy is not coming. SHe left her stuf home she said it was a mistake but I know her.
    Conny attacked me this morning. The boy has lost his mond.
    he attacked you???? what happened? he doesnt like the moving back and forth. one of you should take him. where is joy and how did she already forget her stuff? she isnt coming up at all?

He was laying in bed and I was pciking on him. He trys to be dominant and i kept pushing him. Dont worry I watch the dog wisper Im on it

No she is not coming and I think everyone in her should call her and tell her what she is missng

I'll be there. Psyched too. Hope they haven't gotten too happy with the groomers. They should just leave Upper Cloud alone.

I'll be up on Sunday... I'd prefer to go on Saturday too, but I can't. Oh, well! Save some snow for me!
    Skier 4 Life

Ill be there Sunday as well.