Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Much Snow?

How Much Snow?

Parts of NJ had 14 inches of snow yesterday. How many inches up there?

In LP I would say 8 to 10 with another 5 to 6 on the way. Up on the hill I am guessing 10 to 20 depending on how far you go up

Quote Originally Posted by tjf67
    In LP I would say 8 to 10 with another 5 to 6 on the way. Up on the hill I am guessing 10 to 20 depending on how far you go up
    Holy Cow!!!

Is this going to cause problems finishing up the lift and trail work for Lookout Mountain???

Quote Originally Posted by Face4Me
    Holy Cow!!!

Is this going to cause problems finishing up the lift and trail work for Lookout Mountain???

Oy.....What a way to bring me down, man. I was all psyched about the first big snow, but now I'm stressed. Maybe we can hope for a quick melt?

You are going to get a quick melt.

For Wilmington:

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 52. Southwest wind between 5 and 8 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Friday Night: A chance of rain and snow showers before 2am, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.

Quote Originally Posted by ComeBackMudPuddles
    Quote Originally Posted by Face4Me
    Holy Cow!!!

Oy.....What a way to bring me down, man. I was all psyched about the first big snow, but now I'm stressed. Maybe we can hope for a quick melt?
    Sorry ... didn't mean to be a downer!!!

http://adworkshopservices.com/users/...ofsnow2008.htm

Looks like a lot more than 4" in that picture at the bottom of the C-lounge steps. Regardless, nice to see it looking like the middle of a good Winter on October 29th no matter how long it stays around.

Enough to ski on

H, absolutely great!

Thanks for posting that.

Ya' gotta' luv the dog.

115cm at about 3500 feet at 6:30 last night. Still a blizzard up there