Thread: hey hpd

hey hpd

hey whats up,i know your a nordica guy,and was just wondering your views of the hot rod hell driver.i just got a pair,and cant wait to try them out,skied on the hell cats a few times last year,liked them,but a few people i talked to seemed to like these better,thanks for your time,and THINK SNOW

JIMMY

Re: hey hpd

Quote Originally Posted by jimmer
    hey whats up,i know your a nordica guy,and was just wondering your views of the hot rod hell driver.i just got a pair,and cant wait to try them out,skied on the hell cats a few times last year,liked them,but a few people i talked to seemed to like these better,thanks for your time,and THINK SNOW

JIMMY
    Nice pick up Jimmy. I wish I could get a pair, but they're so hot Nordica is out of them already. They are the same ski as the Hellcats, which i do have, minus the metal. I have not had a chance to ski them yet, but hope to demo them soon. Please be sure to post your impressions when you get on them.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter

JIMMY
    Nice pick up Jimmy. I wish I could get a pair, but they're so hot Nordica is out of them already. They are the same ski as the Hellcats, which i do have, minus the metal. I have not had a chance to ski them yet, but hope to demo them soon. Please be sure to post your impressions when you get on them.
    yea thats what the nordica guy said at pro nite,that they would be hard to come by,i got the 178s,and like i said cant wait to try them,thanks again,mayb well cya on the hill.

jim

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter

JIMMY
    yea thats what the nordica guy said at pro nite,that they would be hard to come by,i got the 178s,and like i said cant wait to try them,thanks again,mayb well cya on the hill.
    jim
    Sounds good to me

got the helldivers out this weekend,they felt real big at first,was having a hard time swinigng them through the trees,then it all came together,awsome float in the untracked,loved them.there gonna be my everyday skiis,mainly cause i blew my rossies apart,but thats a hole different story.

got the helldivers out this weekend,they felt real big at first,was having a hard time swinigng them through the trees,then it all came together,awsome float in the untracked,loved them.there gonna be my everyday skiis,mainly cause i blew my rossies apart,but thats a hole different story.
    Nice, glad to hear you love them.