Question, Proposed trails on Straightbrook.

The PDF maps shown on Gore or the Interconnect thread show two new trails to the right of the Straightbrook Quad. Does anyone know the status of these trails.....I personally think they would make a lot of sense. Thats a nice lift, but very few trails to service it. I also like the idea of a new connection back to the base via sunway.

Are they cut? Proposed some day? When?

The 2002 Master Plan talked about a terrain park or tubing on that side....but with the connection it would be quashed. So I assume it was. Were these trails the park?

If this has been discussed ad infinitidum..I apol. I'm a newbee.

OK sorry....I am wrong on both the name of the lift and how many it holds. I am speaking of the Top Ridge Lift Tripple. I assumed it was Straightbrook since the brook runs right under the chair. Again, my bad.

New Trails Status on Top Ridge

Thanks Mattchuck2-----and while everyone seemed to discuss the runs I am speaking of.....

There was little to no talk about whether they will be built, have been scrapped etc. What I will take is that they are not being built for this season. As the posts noted, the runs would be good ones from a sliders point of view and on terrain that links.....which would be good for the public. Like it or not.

From my recent reading on this site....appears some of the folks have inside info....whats the deal, if known?